Join volunteers from the DAMC as we participate in partnership with Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity on a neighborhood cleanup event; we’ll be helping with a project at 1619 Life Avenue in Dallas.
All volunteers must register & complete a safety waiver in advance per the instructions below. Only 30 volunteer slots are available; so sign up quickly!
1. Visit the Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity VolunteerHub website:
2. Set up an account by clicking "Create New Account".
3. Follow the prompts; though skip step that asks for Join Code.
4. Read the Liability Waiver, then select "I accept".
5. View the listings scheduled and scroll to October 5, 2019 and sign up for Dallas A&M Club: Neighborhood CleanUp.
What to wear:
Comfortable clothing which you don’t mind getting dirty, and tennis shoes or other sturdy close-toed shoes. NO sandals or flip-flops.
What to bring:
Sunscreen, bug spray, and a hat. Water is provided, but a water bottle is suggested.
All ages are welcome. Anyone under 18 needs to have a parent or another adult with them (1 adult per 5 youths). And each youth must have a signed Liability Waiver from their parent or guardian.
Aggies for Dallas is a group of Dallas A&M Club volunteers that serve the Dallas community at various special events and provide assistance to local non-profit groups and to those in need. In the past, Ags for Dallas has participated and assisted the following groups: Special Olympics, Habitat for Humanity, Senior Citizens of Greater Dallas, American Red Cross, Dallas Arboretum, National Night Out, SPCA, CityArts, Richardson Regional Cancer Center, Ronald McDonald House, Dallas Life Foundation, and many more.