Advance online registration is now closed; though you can still join us by registering to participate at Dotís Hop House.
Celebrate America and dress in your best red, white & blue! All Aggies and friends of Texas A&M are welcome. Proceeds benefit the DAMC scholarship fund.
Bar order: (all within walking distance in Deep Ellum:
1) Dotís Hop House - 2645 Commerce St
2) STIRR - 2803 Main St
3) HIDE - 2816 Elm St
4) Vidorra - 2642 Main St
$10 in advance (until 10:00pm on June 21) via EVENT SIGN UP link below;
$15 at the door on day of event.
- drink specials at each bar
- appetizers at a few bars
- event swag
IMPORTANT: Register at Dotís Hop House beginning at 12:30pm until 1:30pm; each participant MUST have a wristband to receive the drink specials at each bar. Crawl is from 1:00pm-6:00pm; schedule allows for approximately 60 minutes per establishment.
*Must be 21 to participate; registration fee does NOT include beverages of any kind; attendees are responsible for purchasing their own drinks from the bars - if they so choose. The Dallas A&M Club and above establishment bars require all patrons to participate responsibly.
1) Dotís Hop House: $7 Aggie Bomb, $3 Lone Star beers, $4 Shiner beers, $5 domestics, $6 wells, $5 Fireball, and $7 house wine.
2) STIRR: $5 domestics, $6 wells, $7 house wines; and flatbreads (margherita, buffalo chicken, & pepperoni)
3) HIDE: $7 Old Fashioneds & $6 South Sides.
4: Vidorra: $5 domestics, $6 wells, $7 house wines; and tacos (chicken tinga, steak, & shrimp).