||Former and current students of Texas A&M University are invited to Aggie Entrepreneurship Saturday, an annual event that gives entrepreneurial Aggies the opportunity to listen to, learn from and engage with experienced and successful Aggie entrepreneurs.
Aggie Entrepreneurship Saturday, which is conducted by The Association of Former Students Mays Business School’s McFerrin Center for Entrepreneurship, & Startup Aggieland, connects entrepreneurial-minded Aggies with successful Aggie entrepreneurs to share knowledge, collaborate, build connections and create mentorship opportunities. The goal is to develop entrepreneurs by leveraging the Aggie Network and featuring some of Texas A&M’s most successful entrepreneurs as topical speakers and panelists.
The agenda includes breakout sessions, a keynote speaker, and an entrepreneurs’ panel discussion. The event will conclude with a networking reception from 4:15-6:15pm at nearby Acre Distilling – giving all attendees a chance to interact face-to-face with the guest speakers and panelists.
• Legal Issues for Startups
• Startup Financing
• How to Write a Marketing Plan
• Creating a Culture That Lasts
• Small-group Discussions
SPEAKERS & PANELISTS:
- Chris Field ’05, Mercy Project
- William P. "Bill" Ramey III ’95, Ramey & Schwaller LLP
- Christine Hollinden ’87, Hollinden marketers + strategists
- Robin Lasher, Tarrant Small Business Development Center
- Kim Boyden, LiftFund
- Molly Cain ’03, Dept. of Homeland Security & Glass Heel
- Hollie Shirey ’02, Infinity Dental Care
- Mike Wilkinson ’86, Paragon Innovations
- Jeff Schiefelbein ’00, energy by 5
Advance registration is required because space is limited! Registration fee is $45, which includes lunch; current active donors to The Association receive a $10 discount. Once registered, attendees will receive a follow-up email with more specific details regarding the event.